Link to Discounted Pre-Sale Tickets $11 off! until Thursday, June 7th at Midnight. https://galacticmermaidball.ticketspice.com/galactic-mermaid-ball
On Friday, June 8th WE gather together for a night of silly and sacred play, prayer, fire, water, dance, an eclectic mix of healing music in honor of our Sacred Waters!
All night pool party, tea lounges, sauna, hotsprings, Dragon Gong Fu herbal elixers, cacao ceremony, dancing, drums, didges, sound baths, sacred fire, song circles, magic, prayers, ceremony!
We invite you once again to live the dream awake in this bliss-full celebration of healing water with our water loving mer-family of community in a safe and nurturing container that invites us to play like children and dive deeper into our collective lucid dream space of inspiration.
This is a co-creative community building event! We welcome and invite your participation, creative muse of inspiration, co-creation, in the spirit of sharing and nurturing ourselves and each other.
Bring your instruments, songs and art in all forms to share in community co-creative expression. There will be a variety of cozy tea lounges, nooks and spaces for connecting, dancing, sonic healing, acoustic music around the casbah fire all night.
COSTUME PARTY! Expressive mer-costuming encouraged, but not required. Awards for best costumes will be awarded.
- KALPATARU TREE : Rooted in ambient sensibilities, but transcending genre into limitless ecstatic flights of inspiration, guitar and bass riffs weave into driving arpeggiated synth and carry us upward into into uncharted ineffable expression.
-BRAM LIGHTBOURNE with ADVA ADVASH: Mermaid Soundscapes at the Water Temple Lounge: Downtempo, Chillout & Ambient genres with Electronic Wind Instrument and other tasty electronica, exotic world music blending in such evocative instruments as tabla, doumbek, ezraj, duduk, bamboo flutes, vocal chants with synthesized electronic sounds.
-MARTIN BALL- Shapeshifting Music Instrumental psychedelic acoustic electronic world fusion.
-NIKOL -Sharing vibrational journeys and collaging emotional landscapes. Interpreting the space of ceremony, celebration & reflection. Deep, nourishing, hypnotic, ethnic sounds weave the heartbeats of many cultures.
- JAYA (Raise) offers groovy, upbeat, positive hiphop and dance music, which he produces and records locally in the Rogue Valley. His stage presence is magnetic, and he connects with his audience through heavy beats, percussive and intriguing lyrics, and spontaneous energetic freestyles. Come listen and feel the vibe current!
Other blessed offerings (so far):
- Cacao Vocal Ceremony with Destiny and Andrew
- Sonic Activations: Audie Bangerang Wiley, Chris, E-life, Adam Miller, Scott Miller
- Dream Portal Fairy Tea Service & Live Painting with Lindy Kehoe
- Visionary Art & Live Painting with Alecia Sacre Coeur, Azriel Hartman
- Visionary Art from Darren Minke
- HUMANDALAS with Daniel Levy
- Thai Massage Workshop with Kaza Satyrglade
- SOUND BATH SIng bowls, Gong, didgeridoo, bells, flutes, voice
- HONEY BEE CEREMONY with Karla Capacetti
- ELIXERS and GONG FU TEA SERVICE from DRAGON GONG FU
- TEA SERVICE with August Kuhn & Andaria Medowphor
- SONIC WHALENESS Restoration Station with Elife Walkinjoy
- POETRY with Avatierre
- WATER CEREMONY and WATER ALTARS with Joy Love
More offerings TBA. Let us know if the magical creative spontaneous flow of inspiration moves you to share an offering!
PARTICIPATION - This event will be what WE collectively make it. This is an experience we share. NO spectators allowed. Bring your unique present of presence to share. We collectively get to create this event, we are all VIP superstars, wizards, artists & magicians!
GIFTING/SHARING - Bring fruit, refreshments and snacks to nourish yourself and share with others at the community snack table. Do you have a passion, skill, song, prayer or sacred wisdom to share that will make this an even more beautiful event?
PRESENCE - We are co-creating this event together with the presents of presence. This is an unique event that is not meant to entice you with a cool line-up of entertainment to consume. The magic is in the moments we create and spend together. We ask that no cell phones be used in Mermaid Land.